Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bed Bug Infestation

As I said in my last post here are some pictures to share with everyone. Taken Feb 6, 2012
 The above is the corner of my box spring
 My bed frame
 My bed frame #2
The middle of my box spring

These are just some of the pictures I have taken of my bed that I no longer have and even picked up another mattress and now that too needs to be thrown out.  I have also lost clothing and a couple dressers.  I am sure once I get to the hearing I will be out of more as well.

I am confident I will win my case and when do and a new apartment is located then obviously I have to re-buy pretty much everything.  I heard of someone losing over 25,000 worth of furniture in a Brampton townhouse complex which coincidentally is owned by The Wynn Group.

3 comments:

  1. What a pics ! Horrible.Bed Bugs is always irritating for anyone.Bed Bugs always damage a lots of things.
    bed bugs toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats bed bug infestation at 85 Wellesley St. E. I lost my perfect bed and now waiting til spring 2013 to get a new one when I can afford to move again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment